When facing a difficult situation, sometimes you just want to throw your hands up in the air and give up. When we don’t have the strength to power-through an obstacle on our own, turning to God’s Word for direction and encouragement always helps.
1. The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28:7
2. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13
3. For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. II Tim. 1:7
4. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
5. It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my…
View original post 203 more words