I have been nominated by barrentoblessed for the Food for Thought Award; for which I am very honored; thank you.
Here are seven Bible passages that come to mind (KJV):
1. 1 Timothy 2:5: For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;…
2. 1 Thessalonians 5:9: For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,…
3. 1 John 3:11: For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
4. 1 John 4:16: And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
5. Ephesians 5:25: Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;…
6. Psalm 33:5: He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.
7. Hebrews 11:1: Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Per instruction number 4, I nominate the following blogs:
4. Deb’s Blog
6. Caddo Veil
Here are the instructions if you choose to participate:
1.Post the award on your blog.
2.Thank the one who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3.Share seven of your favorite Bible passages. For extra points (Perhaps our Father in heaven will award them.), explain why each these seven passages is a favorite. Done
4.Nominate seven other bloggers you admire and enjoy! Why seven? In the Bible, seven symbolizes completeness.
5.Inform each person that you have nominated them. Will pass on by tomorrow at 8pm.